In addition to nerves, lack of focus and small oversights with speed control, parking or even turning can add up during your road test performance and cause you to fail.
10 of the most overlooked reason why people fail their road test or get penalized.
Here is our list of the most common mistakes you can make while taking the road test:
- Making rolling stops or quick stops
- Performing to slow (driving too slow) when demonstrating your basics.
- Aggressive accelerating or hard braking.
- Not clearing both sides of the road when required to do so
- Moving the vehicle before they instructed you to do so
- Improper parking position or parking technique for road test acceptance.
- Too much stopping and starting while performing 3-point turn or parallel parking
- Overuse of the right mirror or back-up camera when allowed to use.
- Too much contact of the curb during parallel parking.
- Unnecessary or excessive movement of the wheel during straight reverse.
|CLICK HERE TO ENTER|