The health, safety and overall wellbeing of our students, and their families, and our wellbeing, is always our top priority.
With this in mind, we continue monitoring the rapidly-changing situation with coronavirus, responding to updated information as it’s available, with the goal of continuing to safely serve our students.
We will do everything we can to safeguard our students and driver’s safety and will follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials. In addition to following guidelines set by the CDC, WHO and local health authority, we have taken the following steps:
- We implemented enhanced protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our vehicles, including cleaning after each completed lesson focusing extra on high-touchpoint areas.
- We require proper handwashing to reduce the risk of exposure after all personal travel when we visit public places during the working schedule.
- We’ve emphasized what we can do to keep ourselves and others safe, including not touching one’s face or staying home if sick.
- We have developed enhanced procedures in which we offer to students’ gloves, wipes or paper towels and instruct them on our practices of what to do when entering and in an MVC facility to minimize touching of objects or surfaces that could be contaminated.
- We inform students to notify the instructor if an individual within a 6-8ft radius of them coughs or sneezes during a time when the instructor may have to step away or be restricted to accompany them at MVC request while being processed for a permit, eye exam or licensing.
- Upon departing the MVC facility, the instructor, as well as the student, will use hand sanitizer (provided by instructor) or disinfecting wipes before entering the driving school vehicle.
We will do everything we can to continue to safeguard our students and driver’s safety and will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials.
We will update our website with additional details on changing policies as the need arises.
We know there is a lot of information out there; for the most current information on COVID-19, including government health guidelines, we recommend visiting: